i have bubble blower, wishing well, rock garden, pink pony tredmill, horse tredmill, golden retrever tredmill, master grill, under water window, toad stool table, 2 yr trophy, bounce and burst trophy, cash cow trophy, zingoz bounce trophy, amesthest geode, chawawa chair, lepord couch, gemstone table, monkey couch, rabbit tv,gold safe, crown of wonder, rabbit ears, ice cream tree, 2 yr photo persian cat couch, loader lounger, frog bed, unicorn bed, halloween bed, chocolate lab bed, cave bed, hot air balloon, cow truck, dragster, wagon, dalmation truck, magic carpet, so mod mop scooter, terrier scooter, tiger car, race car!
if you like any of these tell me and tell me wat u have to trade
my username is rameriezgurl24
and my email is [email protected]
I’m almost 17. He’s 19. He’s everything I could ever want and more. He’s kind, sweet, caring, gentle & funny. He’s always there for me. When my grandpa was in hospital dying, I was a wreck so he came to my house and stayed there the night, and even though he had tafe the next day, he stayed up all night and refused to sleep so that he could cuddle me and try calm me down. He also gets along great with my mother and stepfather, and my 8 year old brother adores him. He happily spends time with my little brother and is great with him. When I’ve been in fights with my stepfather who can get pretty scary, he will pick me up and take me for a drive so I can calm down and be away from it for a bit. We are both virgins, and he refuses to do anything I’m not ready to do, and even though he wants sex, he refused to let me cave because he said that he’s proud of what my morals are, and is going to help me stick to them because they are what make me, me. He supports everything I do. When I performed at a restaraunt, he was excited for me and came and watched. He was so proud of me and put a post on facebook saying ‘I’m so proud of my beautiful girlfriend, who sang so beautifully tonight’ and took me out and bought me ice-cream after my performance. I am also into photography, and he sometimes drives me to places that have beautiful photo oppurtunities, and took me to an art gallery with photos and tried to show interest. I am also into writing, and he reads my poetry and my stories and encourages me. I have developed an eating disorder (bulimia) and he has been worried sick. I feel terrible. Today I saw him, and was incredibly weak (as I also starve myself, so basically I am throwing up the very little I have left) and was lying on his bed crying, and he was cuddling me and telling me how beautiful I am and how he will always be there for me, and begged me to just please eat something. He refers to me as ‘my beautiful girl’ and tells me that he loves me every single day. He’s amazing. I just don’t feel good enough for him. He could have any girl. His female friends are more beautiful than I am, and don’t have the ‘no sex before marriage’ rule that I have, and are emotionally stable and such. They seem like better girls. It’s just funny that he chose me. He tells me how incredible I am all the time. I just don’t see it. I know he deserves a better girl, and I am scared one day he will see that. But I am really emotionally attached to this guy. I don’t know what I would do without him.
I need something really breathtaking…
Or maybe even something simple but beautiful.
If anyone could please help!?
I’m from Maryland and have never been on the west coast. Certainly, judging by photos and movies, it’s breathtaking.
Part 1 is in Jokes & Riddles! Willys cynical thought for the day;
Statistically 100% of all divorces started with fugging marriage! (Look it up if y’all don’t believe me)
Take notes, all you Casanovas… We’re all guilty of some of these, but life is for learning! Hopefully ya putting some this stuff into practice on more n’ a monitor!!!!!
21) NOT COMING SOON ENOUGH. It may appear to you that humping for an hour without climaxing is the mark of a sex god, but to her it’s more likely the mark of a numb vagina. At least buy some intriguing wall hangings, so she has something to hold her interest while you’re playing Marathon Man.
22) ASKING IF SHE HAS COME. You really ought to be able to tell. Most women make noise. But, if you really don’t know, don’t ask.
23) PERFORMING ORAL SEX TOO GENTLY. Don’t act like a giant cat at a saucer of milk. Get your whole mouth down there, and concentrate on gently rotating or flicking your tongue on her clitoris.
24) NUDGING HER HEAD DOWN. Men persist in doing this until she’s eyeball-to-penis, hoping that it will lead very swiftly to mouth-to-penis. All women hate this. It’s about three steps from being dragged to a cave by their hair. If you want her to use her mouth, use yours; try talking seductively to her.
25) NOT WARNING HER BEFORE YOU CLIMAX. Sperm tastes like sea water mixed with egg white. Not everybody likes it. When she’s performing oral sex, warn her before you come so she can do what’s necessary.
26) MOVING AROUND DURING FELLATIO. Don’t thrust. She’ll do all the moving during fellatio. You just lie there. And don’t grab her head.
27) TAKING ETTIQUETTE ADVICE FROM PORN MOVIES. In X-rated movies, women seem to love it when men ejaculate over them. In real life, it just means more laundry to do.
28) MAKING HER RIDE ON TOP FOR AGES. Asking her to be on top is fine. Lying there grunting while she does all the hard work is not. Caress her gently, so that she doesn’t feel quite so much like the captain of a schooner. And let her have a rest.
29) ATTEMPTING ANAL SEX AND PRETENDING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. This is how men earn a reputation for not being able to follow directions. If you want to put it there, ask her first. And don’t think that being drunk is an excuse.
30) TAKING PICTURES. When a man says, “Can I take a photo of you? “she’ll hear the words “to show my buddies.” At least let her have custody of them.
31) NOT BEING IMAGINATIVE ENOUGH. Imagination is anything from drawing patterns on her back to pouring honey on her and licking it off. Fruit, vegetables, ice and feathers are all handy props; hot candle wax and permanent dye are a no no.
32) SLAPPING YOUR STOMACH AGAINT HERS. There is no less erotic noise. It’s as sexy as a belching contest.
33) ARRANGING HER IN STUPID POSES. If she wants to do advanced yoga in bed, fine, but unless she’s a Romanian gymnast, don’t get too ambitious. Ask yourself if you want a sexual partner with snapped hamstrings.
34) LOOKING FOR HER PROSTATE. Read this carefully: Anal stimulation feels good for men because they have a prostate. Women don’t.
35) GIVING LOVE BITES. It is highly erotic to exert some gentle suction on the sides of the neck, if you do it carefully. No woman wants to have to wear turtlenecks and jaunty scarves for weeks on end.
36) BARKING INSTRUCTIONS. Don’t shout encouragement like a coach with a megaphone. It’s not a big turn-on.
37) TALKING DIRTY. It makes you sound like a lonely magazine editor calling a 1-900 line. If she likes nasty talk, she’ll let you know.
38) NOT CARING WHETHER SHE COMES. You have to finish the job. Keep on trying until you get it right, and she might even do the same for you.
39) SQUASHING HER. Men generally weigh more than women, so if you lie on her a bit too heavily, she will turn blue.
40) THANKING HER. Never thank a woman for having sex with you. Your bedroom is not a soup kitchen.
From; WILLYS JOKES 7/31/06 “40 WAYS MEN FAIL IN BED” best jokes anywhere!
i am taking photos for my profile and need some inspiration
I already have a couple pots gonna get some stones but I need some other options for caves. Any ideas?
Family of six, two adults, two teenagers, two children 6 & 12. Can some one advise us of a good hotel which is close to Nerja caves and Balcon de Europa.
Also has any one visited the city of Ronda. Is it worth including in the itinerary. We are leaving this Friday. An early response greatly appreciated.
What underlying themes were used in Asimov’s The Caves of Steel? What was the style of writing, and the quality of Asimov’s narrative, characterization and plot development?
I think yahoo had it on their homepage. It came out maybe 6-12 months ago. I think they lived in Kentucky or something. It was a family or group of people and who lived off the grid in caves and made their own clothes, food, etc and had been doing so for hundreds of years. I think the last of them just died in the story at a ripe old age. Can somebody out there provide me a link to an article about it?
I’m looking to acquire some quartz crystals and was just wondering if they might be in underwater caves, and if so are there underwater caves in lakes and rivers?
Not the pay-per-view kind. I’ve visited a number of those throughout the U.S.
Karchner Caverns in Arizona was discovered by cavers trespassing in search of hidden caverns, and now it’s a huge enterprize! But where are good caves on the west coast to go spelunking?
I saw this school on it’s academic and i don’t know if it is caves beach in newcastle or if there is one in sydney but i’ve never heard of caves bech in sydney.
There is something black and fuzzy growing on everything that sits still in my fish tank. It does not grow on the fish. I tried scrubbing the caves and wiping the live plants off with no success. Any ideas on what it is and how to get rid of it? (I have a well established 30 gallon tank.)
A feather dances
A feather flies in soft draught to fiddle,
in a smiling trajectory of blue twiddle,
pilots curves of a movement random,
like air traveler to Heavens’ stardom.
Moves away earth’s blurry apparition,
above roofs, flies on benign cognition
playing along in air-streams of Zephyr,
to flirt with Amadryads odes on lyre.
Splendid glaze, with Spirits turmoiling,
caressing whiffs upon mere earthlings,
where feather is favored by tailwinds,
when women dream in embracing lints.
It streams above Ocean, with Naiads,
to accord a lullaby, and bluish myriads
of waves to maneuver oscillating along,
the ocean where air whistles a song!
An anabatic flow takes it higher, to bevy,
in worlds to stand in raindrops heavy,
where spirits who remained last bemoan,
a feather flies amid tears of souls gone!
On Sky Drive
For seven days he wandered as a ghost,
where souls of other dimensions lived;
times forgot his falsities that heaved,
in dark nimbus an’ a mist covered coast.
He walked on sand for many miles when
strongholds appeared hazy in distance,
it was a cry of a wolf to sown instance,
and two scholastic birds to croak again.
The roses died! The colors dyed in rain;
No one interrupted the silent grayness,
therefore dusk crouched into plainness,
outcast lives of begotten seeds in vain.
So, there Death came to embrace nice,
forsooth freed cold as for twenty five
odd days the brave slept on sky drive,
and later left his winter prayers in ice.
Wounded chords of time harp in union,
a stalwart’s solitude’s upon the waves;
he visioned a pasture in his mind caves,
in the narrow cell, he drunk communion.
‘Bailamos? ‘ he asked, ‘l’ arrabalero’,
a rough dance in manners and in dress,
Un cambio de frente-forth in tanquero,
while tempestous she raged a molinete.
Their glances follow the other’s segue;
sharp! an adelante-forward right paso,
with un boleo-step in, whipping his leg,
codigo of compas-beat and contrapaso.
She answers with her hanging-colgada,
her wrath exhaling nostrils in caminar,
cadenzia plays a seduction-castigada,
she leans atras-backwards afore alzar.
His sudden turn in direction-quebrada
his figure straight, de passion caminar,
she followed mounting his leg-sentada,
repentant steps-arrepentida in bailar.
Honorable codigo in dauntless colgada,
his right leg within hers in una vibora,
Vals back and forth moves in a sacada,
de cabeceo apropiado par’ una senora.
They dance in un reverberante abrazo,
conform step sequence on baldosa floor,
stamp-zapatazo of her foot-to Latigazo
para seguir the embellishment del amor.
……White roses were fading,
beauteous blooms’ life ended,
their last scent you expected,
petals your lips were braiding.
….Unspoken I walked in rain;
I suppose ardent flowers loved,
my course that winded curved,
along a song’s whistled refrain.
FROM NOW ON, we ‘ll compare “work to work”. NEVER word to word. POST YOUR BEST!
I am blocked and you ranted in a TROLL’s post against me.
AT THE MOMENT I LAUGH!
WORK TO WORK WE ‘LL COMPARE BOYS AND GIRLS. REMEMBER ME!
Randy (Oakwolf and Monte): You are TROLLING in Yahoo! Better go back to your two bit site.
THIS LINK is the TROLL’s post:
#1 I am among the BEST poets of at least THREE MAJOR poetry sites. (The largest sites in the world). You should have advised OAKWOLF to buzz off. I believe he tried to harm my reputation, together with his “buddies”.
NEON: You do not say these things to the TROLLS but to me! I am surprised! I do not want their friendship. I want YOU to pull their softened from caresses ears. I am the FOREIGNER IN HERE and became among the best poets of the section. The post of RANDY was insinuating RACIAL behavior against foreign contributors. And the answers he received the same, 100%.
Randy (Oakwolf and MONTE) is NOT a poet. He is not even a writer that makes sense,
Peter (Silvio): I never said I am great. I said I am among the Best poets of three sites. My distinctions prove it. You are again drunk on Absinthe, right?
Mr Synopsis: Explain to me the Bee poem, please! Here:
Or does it take a lot more to do it? Can someone please explain how to take pictures like this? Thanks. By the way, I use a Canon EOS T3i, if that matters at all
I’m new to DSLR cameras, and love learning new effects you can use for taking pictures.
I have 2 caves and some plants but wanted to add something unique to my tank that my cichlids would enjoy.
at this relic buried partly in an ice cave near the peak of the mountain, when it hit the news in Asia early last year ? the western journalists scoffed about the story too much so we won’t worry about them, here and now..But, I am interested if anyone has seen it or kept photos of it from the papers ?
I would like to make a few caves out of smaller rocks or gravel for my aquarium and I need to know what kind of glue to use that will hold up under water and won’t harm my tank.
I am not sure what to believe now and then i been hearing these rumors I’m not even sure if these are rumors so i want to ask people what do you think do you think the Loch Ness Monster is real? Why or why not?
Mail (will not be published) (required)