In India some dentists work right on the streets!
My teeth are really awful and I have no idea what to do about them.
When I was little, I took horrible horrible care of my teeth. However, other friends of mine took the same approach to their dental hygiene (i.e. eating lots of sugar, rarely brushing them etc.) but their teeth aren’t nearly half as bad as mine.
I’m 17 now and my self-esteem is awful because of it. I’m not very aware of my teeth when I’m in the midst of having a good laugh with my friends or just hanging out. As soon as someone starts taking photos, though, or when things calm down a bit I become self-conscious again and I hate it.
My teeth are incredibly discoloured (varying between yellow and brown splotches) and I can actually see THROUGH the enamel in one of my top incisors. my dentist has always said that I have weak enamel, but I think that’s this is a little ridiculous. I’m pretty sensitive to the cold and really sweet things burn like a bad night with a street walker. My teeth are fairly crooked, but nothing braces wouldn’t fix. I’m very prone to cavities. SURPRISE, SURPRISE.
What I want to know is what some available options are for me. Generally speaking, I take average care of my teeth. I try to brush twice a day (some nights I forget to and am too lazy to go downstairs and brush them, or I forget in the morning if I’m in a rush) and I avoid really sugary foods. I don’t eat much candy or chocolate and I’m not a big pop drinker. I also don’t eat a lot of acidic foods, either and I don’t drink coffee or tea on a regular basis. I’d like to get braces, but my dentist has always held off because my teeth are almost always in a bad state no matter what I do. For about a year I brushed my teeth twice a day and flossed every week or so, but I still had 3 cavities when I went in for my appointment. I’m beyond frustrated!
What would be the best options in this case? And sorry if that’s such a big read- I tried to be as informative as possible because I’m a big dinkus like that.
Here’s the list of Horror movies I’ve seen:
I know what you did last Summer
I Still know what you did last Summer
I’ll always know what you did last Summer
Final Destination 2
Final Destination 3
Prom Night (new)
Dressed to Kill
The Toolbox Murders
Resident Evil 1,2,&3
Boy Eats Girl
The Texas Chainsaw massacre (New)
The Texas Chainsaw. (Original)
Carrie (sissy spasek version)
Carrie (other version)
Stephen King’s “It”
Freddy vs Jason
Friday the 13th (original)
Friday the 13th (new)
The Grudge 1&2
Alien vs Predator
When a Stranger Calls (New)
The Blair Witch Project
House of Wax
The sixth sense
The Skeleton Key
What lies Beneath
28 Weeks Later
The Hills Have Eyes 3
One Hour Photo
Grindhouse (Death Proof)
Basic Instinct One Missed Call
Seed Of Chucky
Repo! The Genetic Opera
The Uninvited Orphan The Final Destination The Eye April Fools 13 Ghosts
Bride of Chucky
Children of the Corn (original)
My Bloody Valentine (original)
The Omen (original)
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
The Village of the damned
Nightmare on Elm Street (new)
Trick r’ Treat
By the way I’m planning on seeing the old Nightmare on Elm Street, Hatchet, and Night of the Demons so yeah haha XD thanx in advance!! 10 points!!
My mate told me I needed braces so I went to my dentist on harley street (private) Even though I’m under 18 and he said that he would close my gaps on the bottom row for £3000.00, well not him- him the orthodontist. So I’m just thinking before My dad pays in cash for treatment if it’s really worth all of the pain and cash? Please help me.
I’m a boy btw
1)Correct the mistakes
a)Melanie cooks well than Andrea
b)The team played bad
c)Did you used to do sport when you were a child?
d)I used going to the gym twice a week.
e)John drives carefullier than Rob
f)Keep to go, the library is at the end of this street.
g)I’ll never forget to meet Orlando Bloom!
h)The teacher suggested to do her course
2)Write a sentences for to say what you do in thoose situations. Use one verb and a noun in every sentence. Use have/get something done.
NOUNS and VERBS: cut,eyes,check,hair,repair,
a)You go to the optician’s _________
b)You go to the garage _________
c)You go to the photo shop _________
d)You go to the hairdresser’s _________
e)You go to the dentist’s ________
Can you help me???I’m italian boy and i can’t do them…i’m desperate
My mate told me I needed braces so I went to my dentist on harley street (private) Even though I’m under 18 and he said that he would close my gaps on the bottom row for £3000.00, well not him- him the orthodontist. So I’m just thinking before My dad pays in cash for treatment if it’s really worth all of the pain and cash? Please help me. http://www.flickr.com/photos/53225844@N04/4913210196/
It has been done before, even by me but every so often I feel the need ask again what are the worst fashion trends you see out and about at the mall or school or on the street. This is your chance to let it out!
1. Still goes to sagging pants. Why can’t guys get there pant waists up where the waist of their body is perplexes me. That is why it’s called the waist of your pants not the butt or knee of your pants. I don’t want to see your ugly expensive underwear mommy bought, I don’t care if you are afraid of a poopy stain because you can’t wipe properly. Pull them up!
2. Affliction and Ed Hardy clothes I loathe them so, however, as much I loathe them it has made that much easier to tell who is afflicted by douchbaggery because it makes you look like one. And I am still at a loss as to why people feel the need to wear huge logos on everything like they are a billboard.
3. “Vintage” band shirts, especially for tours from long before the wearer was born. I don’t screw with your bands by a shirt for music I care nothing about so my bands alone, thanks you. And as a 3 1/2 how come there are no band shirt for legendary women musicians on the same level as men. Carole King, Etta James, Heart, Aretha, Joni Mitchell?
4. Vampires are in and that is so not cool as the son of dentist if I see another pair of fake fangs I’m draw some blood but not with my plastic teeth.
5. Uggs (Auusie called them that cause they were ugly so who in the US decided they were cute).
6. Lensless glasses, shutter glasses… what the… glasses are meant to help you see or protect your eyes not block your vision and look stupid the process.
7. emo/scene hair mostly because when it is done it is done wrong and poorly (e.g. DIY). It looks way to poofed out and frizzy thanks to the flat ironing and the hairspray. Then of course there is the whole “layered” effect and the reverse mullet (short in the back long in the front). I’ve see a few folk do it well but just end up looking whiny and moody but with bad hair. I almost went that root but then I went to this person called a “hairstylist” who is trained to work with hair and she saved my follicles. Lastly ye with the emo hair usually have it covering the the eyes. Okay it looks cool occasionally in a photo but all the time is just dumb. You can’t see where you are going so you run into me and then I have to punch you.
8. Not really fashion related other than it sets up awful stereotypes and gives bad ideas to young children about how girls should look, but Bratz dolls and the worse toddler bratz dolls (how Bratz got worse is a miracle). This is on my radar because I am now an Uncle and I’ll be damned if her self-esteem will be altered by effing trashy dolls. Which means of course the the whole Disney and it sexist teen stars and shows is also on my watch list.
9. Foil gansta print on anything especially guns and diamonds.
10. A belt is a great accessory and I love some of the belt buckles you can find now. But wearing more than one belt and wearing it half on so it hangs down on the side is L-A-M-E. It is great however for giving me something to grab onto when I toss you and your emo hair in front of a taxi after you run into me because you couldn’t see with the bad hair and the sutter shades.
I am in medical malpractice settlement negotiations with a dentist. Her insurance company was handling the negotiations, then the dentist license expired and the insurance company dropped the dentist. The dentist obtained a new policy from a new insurance company. Now the original insurance company has dropped out of negotiations. Is it possible that the original insurance company wants me to file suit against the dentist, and then the new insurance company will have to defend the dentist? Or, because the first insurance company received the initial settlement letter with notice of intent to sue, they will have to carry on and defend the dentist even though they no longer have the dentist as a client. Please clarify the typical procedure in this type of situation. Thanks a million! N.
Thanks for the info. I do have an attorney. But I do not want to sue and want to settle. The original insurance Co. made an offer, then we countered..then the Ins Co. dropped the dentist, and did not responded to the counter offer. SO, of course the attorney wants to sue cause he will make the big bucks. I want to settle because we were on track to settle. I just can’t figure why the original insurance company would want to go to court unless they really don’t care one way or another because the dentist is no longer a concern to them in the long run??? Tks. for you input.
Hi, I am a Dentist with 19 yrs experience in private practice. My spouse (an MBA) & I would like to migrate to Sydney or Perth. How can an experienced Indian dentist from Bombay University migrate to Australia?
I dont mind even working as a dental hygienist to start with.
I only go when I need to but I don’t really bother otherwise – even though I know you supposed to have a check up every 6 months. I am so afraid I can’t bear the thought of taking my 8 year old boy to see a dentists. Just as well really, cause there are no NHS dentists in our area.
How do I pick a dentist with Tricare dental and…?
I am trying to go visit the dentist and charge the bill to tricare dental. Do I have to go to my doctor first? I just got my tricare dental card in the mail. Now how do I find and choose a dentist. Is there a special process I should be aware of so that I dont end up with any unexpected bills?
My dentist said that I have cavity and she will put filling in my decaying tooth when I come for my next dentist visit. I thought dentists are supposed to remove it. Also, why would she wait for my next dentist visit to do something about it?
Really I got bitter experience because of total negligence of Dentist’s front office people. That dentist also silent for my complaint against those people.
So how can I teach them a lesson? To whom I have to complain ( I have strong witness about their negligence) about them?
Thanks in advance
Can I complain to the Dental board even becaues of front end office staff too?
Can I complain to the Dental board even becaues of front end office staff too?
Mail (will not be published) (required)